Copyrighted ?

+follow -dashboard
profile links affies tag credits

Welcome to my blog!
Be nice & don't be a die hard copycat!
Tags are highly appreciated :3


Saturday, March 17, 2007 @ 9:03 PM
0 Comments ? leave me one?

Well its my first blog here..(not really my first blog you can look at my friendster account but i'm not really that good in writing blogs or anything for that matter but i'm trying my best so don't be mean...)

i hope you enjoy reading my future entries (if i have a future...)

well since i'm already making this entry let me tell you the history of it(this would take a while..) My classmate Romina was showing us her blog at school the other day and it look like fun so i've wanted to try it to but school days were so busy and don't have time to do it (i'm not organize okay...) since the exams are over and the school year in fact is coming to its end i've decided to make one, well that's it( a very sad story...).

Labels: ,



If the road is rough, letting myself experience pain and suffering will make me go forward positively.