Be nice & don't be a die hard copycat!
Tags are highly appreciated :3
Wednesday, July 6, 2011 @ 4:43 PM
It'll be my 18th birthday on July 22! Its kinda a big deal for girls here. I wasn't excited at first but as the date is fast approaching I'm feeling a bit of anticipation inside of me. I just hope that I'll have a blast and it will not look cheap cause I know some debut that kinda is. Let's be real here. We all want to feel special once in a while right. Like a princess :P I'm so corny o.O
I see that not all my online buddies our updating their blog. I MISS BUBBLES UNNIE T.T and Shen.
Wednesday, June 15, 2011 @ 4:19 PM
Thursday, June 9, 2011 @ 7:11 PM
JUNE 6, 2011. I've arrive in the condo at around 5 am. My dad wanted us to be early to avoid traffic :) I didn't mind though. I've watched Big Bang's Intimate Note in youtube coz' I have nothing better to do. My roomie will arrive in the afternoon anyway. I took a nap after watching then woke up around 9 or something and decided to have brunch. I ordered take-out from Mcdo then ate at my room. After a while, I've finally decided to CLEAN and unpack my stuffs. It took me hours to clean the whole place up. It was so dusty when I got there. My roomie got here at around 12:45. We decided to eat dinner in the korean restaurant near here. Ramen is LOVE :)
June 7, 2011. First day of classes. Boo. The classrooms and halls are newly painted. We have some new classmates that were from 1a3 but most of us are from 1a2. We've just talk talk and talk since we haven't seen each other around for very long time. Met some profs, like half of them. They seem nice but our theo prof looks "boring". After classes we played ROCKBAND 3! I had super fun with Vina, Tricia, Malen and Mia. I love singing and drumming and playing the guitar there. I can play there all day.
June 8,2011. Met my profs in Eco. Land Taxation chever, Eng 3 and ACCT1A&B. They look scary.Hope not. We had lunch in Mcdo then went to our PE. It is like a tradition here that on the first day of PE we have to learn UST's official cheers. GO USTe! Then Tricia and I met our prof and classmates in Table Tennis 13. The prof is so strict. She's really scary o.0 After our PE class, Tricia, Vina, Malen and I went to SM North Edsa to get a haircut. Far right? I have full bang now. kinda. I look like a kid but I don't hate it. Got home at around 7pm.
I rarely go out during school days but I figure that I'll be busy once things seriously starts, I need to enjoy the little free time I have left. I still haven't seen SHEN in ust. Hope to take her to Santorini next week :)
I will probably be busy to blog something for the next months. I'll do my best to blog at least once a week.
Saturday, June 4, 2011 @ 9:32 PM
What do you think of my new layout? Very VIP-ish right :) This was Eun’s old layout. I really like this so I’ve asked her if I can have it. I’m not sure, but this layie seems similar to Shen’s too. With this, I can just change the header and the pics if I get bored or if Wanted to change it a little. I added songs too. The playlist is Daesung bias.
I’m sick of my old layout already. I need a new start. School is starting on Monday. UST is so excited! I don’t wanna go back to Manila. I’m gonna be homesick AGAIN. I remembered that during my first week there last June I cried. I didn't expect that and I don’t get homesick easily. It was a total 90 degrees change for me. Hopefully I’ll enjoy this year and hope that my profs are nice. I used to belong to 1a2 and now I’m in 2a2.
Today is 2ne1’s concert in Araneta. Pity that I’m gonna miss it but I’m not that depressed compare to my feelings on what happened to Dae. I saw 2ne1 at myx today. Philippine Blackjacks are so wild. I love they’re reaction when they saw 2ne1 at the airport. Park sisters are love too. They’re the oldest but they’re so childish especially when they’re together. Now I want to go. Would it be awesome if YG will have a concert here? I’ll definitely go. Big Bang, 2ne1, SE7EN, Gummy and Psy in one stage will be so epic.
Earlier today, one of the topics in allkpop’s forum caught my eyes. It says, “K-VIPs went delusional." I thought it was about some hater bashing VIPs towards our concern to Dae but I was so wrong. It was about the Dream Concert 2011 that had been held successfully. Big Bang didn't perform and even though they didn't perform K-Vips sang Haru Haru. Aww. So Sweet of them.
Base on allkpop’s news:
That made me feel a little better. I hope that the truth will be revealed soon. I know that Dae will take the consequence of his actions so I’m just gonna wait and hope for the best. I wish he wouldn't hurt himself or do something stupid. Dae FIGHTING! I’m here for you, okay.
Thanks to the awards by the way! Sorry for the late replies too. I was too depressed this past days and I was looking for my ID. I got an 3 awards from 3 awesome blogger. Thanks to Bubbles-unnie, Claui and He Yuan. I will do it tomorrow because I'm so sleepy -.-
We went to nuvali this evening and ate at Contis. I'm so full. We bought lots of stuff from the bazaar too. Anyway, do you know the shop Etude House? I really wanted to buy something from there but I don’t know what to buy. Do you guys have any suggestion on what are the must have cosmetics there? I will also blog about the things I bought tomorrow. Goodnight!
Tuesday, May 31, 2011 @ 6:36 PM
This is my reaction to Daesung's accident :|
My last post was about my bias and now he's involve in this tragic car accident. I feel sad that he has to go through this, frustrated that we still don't know what really happen and angry at those stupid heartless antis who calls Daesung a murderer.
According to the Seoul YoungDeung Po Police Station, “On the morning of May 31st at Yanghwa Bridge, Daesung crashed into an already-passed-out motorcyclist with his car. It was identified that he crashed into a motorcyclist who was passed out from a previous accident.
Since most of my blogger friends are into kpop, I think most of you know this already. I wanted to cry. I saw this news very early in the morning and I thought that it was not that serious until I read the whole article which stated that the motorcyclist died. I'm sorry for his family. On the comment area there was a youtube link of the news and I saw Daesung shaking and scared that I couldn't help but worry and the stupid media filming him while he was in the police station. MYGAWD. It's like they're accusing him at that moment. I've just downloaded Big Show concert 2010 and this happened. I planned to watch it tonight but every time I see Daesung I feel sad and I wanted to cry. I tried my best to stop thinking of him for just a few hours so that I can look for my freaking ID that I lost but those antis commenting on his articles makes me wanna punch them so hard and curse them.
Is it wrong to be worried about our idol? Is it? I don't get why some people keep on commenting that "they're sad that people keeps talking about Daesung and not care at all to the dead motorcyclist". Can't they read the comments. I saw tons of them wishing that Daesung will be alright and RIP to that guy. Some we're logical saying that he may be at fault and I agree with that. He was speeding.He told that to the police himself. I'm just so angry reading jokes about what happen and other hating on him. It's not even funny. UGH. It's not yet proven that it's he's fault but ANTIS ARE SPAMMING DAESUNG’S ME2DAY ACCUSING HIM AS A MURDERER.
How DARE they! They are horrible heartless bastards. They don't know what he's going through. He'll be living with this guilt for the rest of his life. I also can't believe the nerve of those who commented that "Thank god this happen to an unimportant big bang member". I was like D:< I don't know what to say. Even if haters continue to hate, I will always support him.
This may sound silly or even stupid coming from an overseas fan who does not know him personally but I owe him. Yes, it's his job to sing and entertain people but everything that he did made me smile. When I feel really depressed, I cry..... a LOT and watch variety shows. His episodes we're always the funniest and the stupidest things I've ever seen and it never failed to make me laugh and smile like an idiot even if it's just for a moment.
I just had to write this so that I can feel just a little bit better. I wonder what he's doing right now. Are Big Bang, 2ne1 and others comforting him? Does the family blame him? So many questions are going through my head right now. I need to rest for now. I've been in a really bad mood since this incident.
Friday, May 27, 2011 @ 4:22 PM
Finally. It's my turn to do the 10 items challenge. I think this would be long :) I was tagged by Kristen, Bubbles, Claui, Sayraah and Tricia
1. Each tagged person must post ten things about themselves.
2. You have to choose and tag ten people.
3. Go to their blogs and tell them you tagged them.
4. No tag backs.
5. Have fun.
1. I'm a VIP ♥ or in other words I'm a Big Bang fan. They call their fans VIPs and it's their official fan club. Who wouldn't love them. They are all talented, unlike those other boy groups with oh-so many members but only a few of their members can actually sing while the others tries their best to look cute in the camera. I hate those >.< (Not talking about Suju btw. you might misunderstand since they're a big group. I'm pointing at the groups who are much more new to the scene)
Their songs are freaking awesome. They are not your usual kgroup. All five of them are so different with each other but together they harmonize. I can't really put into words why I love them. I just do :)
The first song that I heard from them was "Sunset Glow". I saw its mv in 2008 while browsing
tv channels and I don't know why but the song and the video attracted me too much that before I even knew it... the music video was over. I didn't like them back then. I don't even know them during that time since I was into other genres.
They are so adorkable! :3
2. Hey! Say! JUMP is ♥. I fell in love with them since I first saw them last 2007. The year they debuted as Hey Say 7 and now JUMP. Why do I like them? Because their songs made me happy. They never fail to make me smile. So kawaii. They used to be my fave group but now, let's just say they have a special place in my heart. Nakajima Yuto is my bias and I get irritated when I see Yama-chan get all the lines and when he's always in the middle. Don't get me wrong. He's my 2nd bias but I'm not happy that the other members are not getting the stage time they deserve. You may not believe it but I was one of their first fans thanks to music station that aired in the Philippines that year. They were a 5 membered group back then and now 10. How fast time moves:)
3. I have a pet shih tzu named Meng :) She's a very important part of the family that even
my mom and dad calls her their "bunsong anak". She's a pure breed and a princess type shih tzu
which basically means she will forever be small. She's the cutest thing ever and she eats a lot. She is now 2 years old and will forever be my baby sister :3 (The picture was taken by my aunt when we went to Bicol)
4. I have always been studying in a Catholic School all my life. I studied in Caritas Don Bosco School in Laguna for 13 years (nursery to high school) and I'm now currently studying in the oldest Catholic University in Asia the University of Santo Tomas and proud of it :) 400 years baby!
5. I'm a hopeless romantic. I absolutely adore watching romantic dramas and movies. I believe in fairytale and love. I know it sounds cheesy but I can't help it. Romantic Comedy are the best but a little drama in life wouldn't hurt, right :)
6. How I Met Your Mother and The Big Bang Theory are my tv addiction. I'm proud to say that I'm a big fan of these series. Neil Patrick Harris is Legen...wait for it...Dary!
Legendary :)) He's my fave actor in HIMYM and I don't care if he's gay cause he's hot and funny and he knows how to do magic tricks. Can't wait for season 7!!
7. I'm gonna be 18 on July 22 :) I'm not a kid anymore..... I'll be a lady soon. teehee.
8. I love sweets. I love looking at it but not as much as I love eating it :) Sweets are the best thing to eat when you're tired, sleepy bored or just plain hungry. kidding but I really do love eating sweets.
9. Kang Daesung's Try Smiling is the most played song in my playlist. It's also my lullaby when I can't sleep and I listen to it every monday morning when I go back to UST after staying home for the weekend. He has such a sweet voice and I can't help but wish that someone will sing this song for me. This song is kinda old and I'm pretty sure that he rarely or never sang this song live since Big Bang is G.R.E.A.T concert last 2007. Let me share you this video of his song. Please watch and tell me what you think.
He looks so young! Totally different from his current look but still cute. He deserves more solo. Do you agree?
10. I'm dying to have a Big Bang crown light stick. I'm really really really jealous when I see other VIPs holding one during their concerts or performances. I'm begging you to buy me one. hahaha. I will totally love the person who will buy me this for my birthday. Pretty Please*winks at you*
I'm saving up now so I can buy this before I turn 18! That's my new goal for 2011 :P
If you can read this, you'v been tag. Lucky you :P It seems all my affies have done this already. So enjoy :) I would like to thank Bubble-unnie for making this doodle for me:) She's so good at it, right. You can visit her here
I have finished answering at exactly 10:02 pm just so you know :)
Pauline is your average 17 years old gal
A proud Caritas BOSCONIAN and a sophomore student in the oldest Christian University in the country. University of Santo Tomas AMV- College of Accountancy.
She absolutely loves watching dramas. A die-hard fan of Big Bang. VIP. Self-proclaimed number ONE fan of Hey! Say! JUMP and David Archuleta.
Adores the Daragon pair! How I Met Your Mother and The Big Bang Theory makes her life bearable
G-Dragon /Seungri/Daesung/Yuto Will always have a place in my heart :) She listen to K-pop alot but any kind of music as long as I like it will be surely on my playlist :)
Eunice Regina Shen
Angel Drennie Jacque Jham Kristen Luanne Patrish Resta Sayraah Tricia Trish Yume
Images: we?it ; tumblr