Copyrighted ?

+follow -dashboard
profile links affies tag credits

Welcome to my blog!
Be nice & don't be a die hard copycat!
Tags are highly appreciated :3


Saturday, March 31, 2007 @ 1:03 PM
1 Comments ? leave me one?
Just uPdAtInG……………..

This morning we had our recognition at school, unfortunately I’m not in it. (Crying like an idiot now) Both my little (well they are not little maybe younger….) bro and sis had received an award. (Why not me…) Toei received academic achievement award while Rochelle had the conduct award.

***********************

Well, doubt that anybody out there read by blog posts in this site. Anyway it’s been so long since I updated my blog. Our computer is not functioning well to this site soooo I can’t really write a proper entry. Thank goodness that I can write now and update some of my latest life happenings. (Yehey for me….) I’m still new to this so give me comment or suggestion okay.


*********************
Life Happenings ; Remembering my Past (it only happened last week…)

Our last days at school, almost vacation time but I’m so depressed. Don’t get me wrong I’ve been waiting for a long time to get some rest and relaxation I’m just gonna miss my friends and classmates plus we won’t meet until the next school year. (Some of us that is) We had our touchdown for this school year. The Theater, Music and Dance Club combine perform a play. All I did was paint the background of the some fairytale characters. It was fun and very tiring after all my hard work you can see paints on my uniform.

The next day was our last day at school, we had mass and the giving of the behavioral awards. Can you believe that i got the most Polite? I can't even believe it. During the past few years my award was always or often Most Friendly, I guess there's a first for everything.


*******************

I'll miss all the super kulit Valdocco, our dear adviser Tr. Lhen and I'll also miss the pasaway moments that we had with all our subject teachers.


Picture Moments.................


Shane, KC, Me, Joanna and Kane

Finger Star , Our fingers

Me and Tr. Lhen

Kane and Me
Me and KC

starbucks with Kev, me, KC and Dan














Labels: , ,


1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

HAH, si dan kasama sa starbucks, ako HINDI?! :)) lol.

April 12, 2007 at 3:52 PM  

Post a Comment

{H o m e}


If the road is rough, letting myself experience pain and suffering will make me go forward positively.