Be nice & don't be a die hard copycat!
Tags are highly appreciated :3
Friday, May 27, 2011 @ 4:22 PM
Finally. It's my turn to do the 10 items challenge. I think this would be long :) I was tagged by Kristen, Bubbles, Claui, Sayraah and Tricia
1. Each tagged person must post ten things about themselves.
2. You have to choose and tag ten people.
3. Go to their blogs and tell them you tagged them.
4. No tag backs.
5. Have fun.
1. I'm a VIP ♥ or in other words I'm a Big Bang fan. They call their fans VIPs and it's their official fan club. Who wouldn't love them. They are all talented, unlike those other boy groups with oh-so many members but only a few of their members can actually sing while the others tries their best to look cute in the camera. I hate those >.< (Not talking about Suju btw. you might misunderstand since they're a big group. I'm pointing at the groups who are much more new to the scene)
Their songs are freaking awesome. They are not your usual kgroup. All five of them are so different with each other but together they harmonize. I can't really put into words why I love them. I just do :)
The first song that I heard from them was "Sunset Glow". I saw its mv in 2008 while browsing
tv channels and I don't know why but the song and the video attracted me too much that before I even knew it... the music video was over. I didn't like them back then. I don't even know them during that time since I was into other genres.
They are so adorkable! :3
2. Hey! Say! JUMP is ♥. I fell in love with them since I first saw them last 2007. The year they debuted as Hey Say 7 and now JUMP. Why do I like them? Because their songs made me happy. They never fail to make me smile. So kawaii. They used to be my fave group but now, let's just say they have a special place in my heart. Nakajima Yuto is my bias and I get irritated when I see Yama-chan get all the lines and when he's always in the middle. Don't get me wrong. He's my 2nd bias but I'm not happy that the other members are not getting the stage time they deserve. You may not believe it but I was one of their first fans thanks to music station that aired in the Philippines that year. They were a 5 membered group back then and now 10. How fast time moves:)
3. I have a pet shih tzu named Meng :) She's a very important part of the family that even
my mom and dad calls her their "bunsong anak". She's a pure breed and a princess type shih tzu
which basically means she will forever be small. She's the cutest thing ever and she eats a lot. She is now 2 years old and will forever be my baby sister :3 (The picture was taken by my aunt when we went to Bicol)
4. I have always been studying in a Catholic School all my life. I studied in Caritas Don Bosco School in Laguna for 13 years (nursery to high school) and I'm now currently studying in the oldest Catholic University in Asia the University of Santo Tomas and proud of it :) 400 years baby!
5. I'm a hopeless romantic. I absolutely adore watching romantic dramas and movies. I believe in fairytale and love. I know it sounds cheesy but I can't help it. Romantic Comedy are the best but a little drama in life wouldn't hurt, right :)
6. How I Met Your Mother and The Big Bang Theory are my tv addiction. I'm proud to say that I'm a big fan of these series. Neil Patrick Harris is Legen...wait for it...Dary!
Legendary :)) He's my fave actor in HIMYM and I don't care if he's gay cause he's hot and funny and he knows how to do magic tricks. Can't wait for season 7!!
7. I'm gonna be 18 on July 22 :) I'm not a kid anymore..... I'll be a lady soon. teehee.
8. I love sweets. I love looking at it but not as much as I love eating it :) Sweets are the best thing to eat when you're tired, sleepy bored or just plain hungry. kidding but I really do love eating sweets.
9. Kang Daesung's Try Smiling is the most played song in my playlist. It's also my lullaby when I can't sleep and I listen to it every monday morning when I go back to UST after staying home for the weekend. He has such a sweet voice and I can't help but wish that someone will sing this song for me. This song is kinda old and I'm pretty sure that he rarely or never sang this song live since Big Bang is G.R.E.A.T concert last 2007. Let me share you this video of his song. Please watch and tell me what you think.
He looks so young! Totally different from his current look but still cute. He deserves more solo. Do you agree?
10. I'm dying to have a Big Bang crown light stick. I'm really really really jealous when I see other VIPs holding one during their concerts or performances. I'm begging you to buy me one. hahaha. I will totally love the person who will buy me this for my birthday. Pretty Please*winks at you*
I'm saving up now so I can buy this before I turn 18! That's my new goal for 2011 :P
If you can read this, you'v been tag. Lucky you :P It seems all my affies have done this already. So enjoy :) I would like to thank Bubble-unnie for making this doodle for me:) She's so good at it, right. You can visit her here
I have finished answering at exactly 10:02 pm just so you know :)
Pauline is your average 17 years old gal
A proud Caritas BOSCONIAN and a sophomore student in the oldest Christian University in the country. University of Santo Tomas AMV- College of Accountancy.
She absolutely loves watching dramas. A die-hard fan of Big Bang. VIP. Self-proclaimed number ONE fan of Hey! Say! JUMP and David Archuleta.
Adores the Daragon pair! How I Met Your Mother and The Big Bang Theory makes her life bearable
G-Dragon /Seungri/Daesung/Yuto Will always have a place in my heart :) She listen to K-pop alot but any kind of music as long as I like it will be surely on my playlist :)
Eunice Regina Shen
Angel Drennie Jacque Jham Kristen Luanne Patrish Resta Sayraah Tricia Trish Yume
Images: we?it ; tumblr