Copyrighted ?

+follow -dashboard
profile links affies tag credits

Welcome to my blog!
Be nice & don't be a die hard copycat!
Tags are highly appreciated :3


Monday, April 16, 2007 @ 8:43 PM
1 Comments ? leave me one?
These are the questions that had been twirling around and around my head for the past few days...........



1. Why are the keys on the keyboard arrange this way?



2. Why do they call a mouse a mouse? ( you know in the computer, duh....)



3. Why is the sky blue? ( wow! where did that come from?)



4. Will I ever be rich, own my own helicopter, yatch, mansion or even my very own island? ( so vain and selfish...)



5. Will I ever go to disney land? ( wanna see mickey mouse and winnie the pooh..)



I know what your thinking......... what's with this questions?

Well its just me to ask these kind of silly questions....



next questions... (my dad ask me this question)



* Why does the door knob?

( know the answer tell me......)

Lol









-**- Pauline <3>


Labels: ,


1 Comments:

Blogger Kev12 said...

Ei ya!!

Just visiting your bl0g!!

Oh! Visit mine to0!

Here's the link!

http://kev12.blogspot.com

[another]Oh! add me to your links 'cause I already add your blog in my links!! k??!! haha..
;p

got2go!!

~`kEv`~

April 18, 2007 at 11:58 AM  

Post a Comment

{H o m e}


If the road is rough, letting myself experience pain and suffering will make me go forward positively.