Copyrighted ?

+follow -dashboard
profile links affies tag credits

Welcome to my blog!
Be nice & don't be a die hard copycat!
Tags are highly appreciated :3


Tuesday, May 15, 2007 @ 8:17 PM
0 Comments ? leave me one?
hey hey hey!!

I'm back with all my crazy antics. hahahaha!!!!!

Here's the recap in all the things I did this year's summer:

* drum
I've been taking drum lesson from my sis. At first I got so irritated because I can't follow the instruction that my teacher's telling me to do. And I got scolded by her. Can you believe that my younger sister scolded me.

After some practice practice and MORE practice I finally got the hang of it.

* swimming
Summer wouldn't be summer if I didn't even try to drown myself in the pool.


* shopping
Updating my wardrobe.



* Movie Marathon
Since the start of my summer vacation my family and I been renting movies .



* Anime Marathon
Watching anime till dawn is my favorite hobby. Been updating my anime watch list and I keep on buying vcd's and dvd's. ( now I'm broke...)

Well that's about it. I didn't do much this summer but it's been fun.

Missing all of you!

I so miss my batch mates especially my valdocco classmates and all my teachers even all my very annoying and loud classmates ko. Angelie, Patrixa, Dan, Kev yan yung mga kasundo ko sa class mga anime lover din yan..... Not only them! I've been having flashbacks about all the things that we been doing during our freshman days. Miss you guys and Luv u all..... ( luv as in friends)








Pauline <3


If the road is rough, letting myself experience pain and suffering will make me go forward positively.