Copyrighted ?

+follow -dashboard
profile links affies tag credits

Welcome to my blog!
Be nice & don't be a die hard copycat!
Tags are highly appreciated :3


Thursday, May 24, 2007 @ 9:51 PM
0 Comments ? leave me one?
Shooting at our school can't believe it....... (almost fainted like an idiot)

Apperantly our school was one of the chosen location to shoot the future episodes of the series "Abt ur Luv". You know , the show on ABS-CBN. I watch that show every saturday.



****

Anywayz I've been tagged by Romina and Kev



4 jobs I've had
*student
*baby sitter
*cook
* ( 3 for now)




4 movies I've watched over and over again:
*E'x-d the movie (anime)
*Shrek 3
*Prince and Me 2 "the royal engagement"
*Full metal Alchemist the movie (anime)



4 places I've live in
*Mandaluyong
*Laguna
*that's it, for now



4 places I've been on a vacation at
*Bicol
*Makati
*Novaliches
*Batangas



4 of my fave food
*chocolate
*cake
*ramen
*minudo



4 places I'd rather be right now
*Japan
*Paris
*London
*Disney Land (Yehey!!)



4 people who i want to [and will] answer this tag
*Shandre
*Valerie
*Lee Anne
*Charm





Pauline<3


If the road is rough, letting myself experience pain and suffering will make me go forward positively.