Copyrighted ?

+follow -dashboard
profile links affies tag credits

Welcome to my blog!
Be nice & don't be a die hard copycat!
Tags are highly appreciated :3


Saturday, April 10, 2010 @ 9:27 PM
0 Comments ? leave me one?
I'm so addicted to a new show that I'm currently watching. I've just graduated last Wednesday and I have not posted anything about it. Tomorrow na lang. I want to remember episode 13 of You're so Beautiful. Jeremy is so cute. He really reminds me of G-dragon :)))))))))))

Bye for now. I can't really stop watching it:P

(5 minutes after posting this)
The cooking scene was cute but the scene after that is really sad. Shin Woo's sad face broke my heart. I wish I have a boyfriend like that. Oh let me rephrase that. I wish I can meet a person like him in the future even as a friend :) More than friends are great too :D


If the road is rough, letting myself experience pain and suffering will make me go forward positively.