Copyrighted ?

+follow -dashboard
profile links affies tag credits

Welcome to my blog!
Be nice & don't be a die hard copycat!
Tags are highly appreciated :3


Saturday, January 16, 2010 @ 6:18 AM
0 Comments ? leave me one?
The online search for decisions on college freshman applications for SY 2010-2011 will be available on Saturday, January 16, 2010 at 1:00 PM.

I found this link from a site. duh. http://ls.ateneo.edu/acet_results.php. This is what was written in the ADMU results page. Yesterday night, I was really panicking cause Inah told me that the results were already posted. I think it took me an hour to process in my mind that I was too excited and the results will be posted on January 16. I ha a trouble sleeping and the suspense is killing me. I just hope that I'll pass it. PLEASE!!

Today is the Card Distribution too. Today is gonna be a busy day I presume. I bet my grades are not that good anymore. Either way I still hope that I'll stay as an Academic Awardee.

By the way, I have passed the exams in UST and De La Salle University(Dasma). wooh! thank you Lord!!


If the road is rough, letting myself experience pain and suffering will make me go forward positively.