Copyrighted ?

+follow -dashboard
profile links affies tag credits

Welcome to my blog!
Be nice & don't be a die hard copycat!
Tags are highly appreciated :3


Tuesday, March 30, 2010 @ 9:27 PM
0 Comments ? leave me one?
While I was browsing blogs about Hey! Say! JUMP, I came across HSB's new song "Score". It was written by Yabu and Hikaru. It has a nice tune and melody. Hikaru's rap was... i don't know, ruin the song? I didn't like that part. I was shock to hear Kei's solo. Kei has a solo!! I never heard him sing a solo and didn't expect him to have a nice voice. Yeah, I love it! The member's solo lines were so very much love.

I miss Hey! Say! JUMP. Their latest single was not that great if you ask me.

I miss my friends. Staying at home is so BORING.


If the road is rough, letting myself experience pain and suffering will make me go forward positively.