Copyrighted ?

+follow -dashboard
profile links affies tag credits

Welcome to my blog!
Be nice & don't be a die hard copycat!
Tags are highly appreciated :3


Monday, March 29, 2010 @ 8:09 PM
0 Comments ? leave me one?
I'm so Ingget. Nica, Romina, Cholo and others went to the Justin Timberlake Concert. ahh. I want to go too :( They were also seen on TV.

Okay. Tomorrow, I'll be going to Manila! Yey! Gonna ride the MRT for the first time in my 16 years of existence. haha. so excited. bonding with my daddy.

Had the last SAP last Saturday. We've planted some plants then we went to the ilog. It was super scary! I though I was gonna die. It was so steep. I don't wanna go there anymore but I have to admit it was a nice experience... kinda.

Need to rest for a very tiring day ahead of me :D


If the road is rough, letting myself experience pain and suffering will make me go forward positively.