Copyrighted ?

+follow -dashboard
profile links affies tag credits

Welcome to my blog!
Be nice & don't be a die hard copycat!
Tags are highly appreciated :3


Thursday, May 5, 2011 @ 8:33 PM
0 Comments ? leave me one?
Nostalgia is hitting me again. I'm really sad that I lost almost all of my affies. It's my fault for not updating it :( I miss talking to them especially about k-pop since I really don't have anyone to relate to in that area. *sigh* I hope they move on to a better place. I miss those times when we just randomly talk about the new songs, new mv's, new shows or episode. Oh well.

I saw an article yesterday saying that there will be a live-action adaptation of the anime Bokura Ga Ita. This is really exciting since I absolutely love this anime :)) I can't wait. The live-action adapatation of Kimi Ni Todoke was epic and I expect no less from this one. Haruma Miura is super love here. hahaha. Cute niya kasi!! How I wish I have a boyfriend like Kazahaya =) I;m thinking of watching paradise kiss the movie. It's also base from a manga. I heared a lot of praises for it but I'm a bit hesitant to watch it. I love the anime but I'm not sure they can give justice to the story and characters.

Movie Marthon at Inah's house tomorrow! Sana tuloy :))

Labels: , , ,



If the road is rough, letting myself experience pain and suffering will make me go forward positively.