Be nice & don't be a die hard copycat!
Tags are highly appreciated :3
Saturday, June 19, 2010 @ 7:39 PM
News that I've missed:
1. U-KISS concert a success. wah! sad that I was not able to watch it but still... I'm so proud of them. u-kiss fighting!
2. SE7EN will realese his new album on July 21 (the day before my birthday. teehee)after 3 years. Can't wait.
3.Taeyeng's album. what? where was I that I've missed this?!?
4. Goo Hye Sun's a singer now. Not a fan of her new song though.
5. Big Bang's Tell Me Goodbye tops the oricon chart. Not Surprise! ILOVEBIGBANG!!
6. Rain's new drama. getting excited.
7. Yonghwa and Seohyun MC on Music Core with Yuri. I love this "couple" haha.
and many more....
Wish me Luck guys. College is just another step that I'll have to take. FIGHTING!
To all my Online Buddies,
I would not be able to update that often because of TONS of homework!!! Please Don't forget me and give me the latest news about you and to the idols that we love. I LOVE YOU GUYS!
Pauline is your average 17 years old gal
A proud Caritas BOSCONIAN and a sophomore student in the oldest Christian University in the country. University of Santo Tomas AMV- College of Accountancy.
She absolutely loves watching dramas. A die-hard fan of Big Bang. VIP. Self-proclaimed number ONE fan of Hey! Say! JUMP and David Archuleta.
Adores the Daragon pair! How I Met Your Mother and The Big Bang Theory makes her life bearable
G-Dragon /Seungri/Daesung/Yuto Will always have a place in my heart :) She listen to K-pop alot but any kind of music as long as I like it will be surely on my playlist :)
Eunice Regina Shen
Angel Drennie Jacque Jham Kristen Luanne Patrish Resta Sayraah Tricia Trish Yume
Images: we?it ; tumblr