Copyrighted ?

+follow -dashboard
profile links affies tag credits

Welcome to my blog!
Be nice & don't be a die hard copycat!
Tags are highly appreciated :3


Monday, May 9, 2011 @ 11:01 PM
0 Comments ? leave me one?

“If there’s a magazine that I’m in the front cover of? First, I look around to see if nobody is watching, then I put this magazine in the front of the others (laughs).” - Yamada Ryosuke
Today is Yama-chan's Birthday. He's 18 now :) I can't believe it. He's like 2 months older than me. He is one of my fave Hey! Say! JUMP members. (next to Yuto my love) He's like the the face of the group since he's the most popular. I celebrated this day by watching his dramas and listening to his songs. Oh, and downloading his pictures from tumblr and lj :P


Happy Birthday to Yamada Ryosuke :) I LOVE YOU! teehee



Labels: , ,



If the road is rough, letting myself experience pain and suffering will make me go forward positively.