Copyrighted ?

+follow -dashboard
profile links affies tag credits

Welcome to my blog!
Be nice & don't be a die hard copycat!
Tags are highly appreciated :3


Saturday, August 25, 2007 @ 9:03 AM
0 Comments ? leave me one?
I'm sorry for not updating my blog for a long time now.... its so annoying that my cp keeps on hanging when I'm using it and to make it worst last week was Examination week. I think I ace some subject..(maybe 1 or 2) Filipino test was so hard I forgot the meaning of some of the sawikain stuff there and I was so nervous abut the result of the test. Good thing my score is not that low or my dad would probably take away my Internet privileges for a long time, not to mention my tv.

Enough of that what do you think of my layout, pretty cute right..

Can't wait for the premiere of the movie High School Musical 2. I know some people think that its corny but I really like the movie and the songs maybe that's because the movie is being played again and again for about 3 months...

4 things to look forward to next week:

1. Monday, "Sayawit"practice at Noreen's house. Noreen's house is a bit far from us and the last time we had to go there my dad got furious at me cause it took so long for us to get to Walter(where my dad would pick me up) from Noreen's house. (Romina, I think I'll go to that vente stor again..)



2. Thursday, Recollection. I 'm so looking forward this Thursday,I think its gonna be fun.



3. Saturday, Confirmation and KC's Birthday. Yehey, going swimming at Kc's house... hope patricia and the others will have permission to go from their parents.



4. Sunday, my lil'bro's Birthday. I hope we'll eat somewhere nice...



Well that's it sorry for the short post again..


If the road is rough, letting myself experience pain and suffering will make me go forward positively.