Copyrighted ?

+follow -dashboard
profile links affies tag credits

Welcome to my blog!
Be nice & don't be a die hard copycat!
Tags are highly appreciated :3


Sunday, August 26, 2007 @ 5:16 PM
0 Comments ? leave me one?
I just brought the latest soundtrack of the movie High School Musical 2. I love the song 'What time is it?' and 'You are the music in me'(Troy and Gabriella version). The soundtrack is not that cheap you know. I can't believe I've wasted my money on it but I couldn't resist the temptation.

The mall had a big sale today. My dad told me about the 50% off of all the anime stuff at comic alley, I really wanted to buy new anime DVDs and stickers for my precious collection but I'm so broke. Anyways I need to save money if I want to buy a whole bunch mangas..( you know Japanese style comics, where animes came from..)

Can't wait to go to Noreen's house tomorrow. Again you can comment using my tag board.



Labels: , ,



If the road is rough, letting myself experience pain and suffering will make me go forward positively.