Copyrighted ?

+follow -dashboard
profile links affies tag credits

Welcome to my blog!
Be nice & don't be a die hard copycat!
Tags are highly appreciated :3


Tuesday, January 5, 2010 @ 5:55 PM
0 Comments ? leave me one?
Happy happy 24th Birthday Teppei-kun!!! Happy Birthday to one of my fave Actor, Singer and Song writer.I know. I'm a fangirl at heart. weeh. To celebrate I found some pictures so even when I grow old I will never forget his cuteface:))

i think this is from lovecom:)

i gave him my heart and he gave it back. (in my dreams, sorry P)

Today is also my friendship monthsary with P. We did not spent time with each other that much. Pinagpalit niya ako. Bitter ako :( It's okay. Let me share 2 pictures that she gave me last December 5 :)
thank you P. iloveit!!

P. If you are reading this I want you to know that I'm really glad that I have a friend like you!! Suki da yo!! (iloveyou) <3


If the road is rough, letting myself experience pain and suffering will make me go forward positively.