Copyrighted ?

+follow -dashboard
profile links affies tag credits

Welcome to my blog!
Be nice & don't be a die hard copycat!
Tags are highly appreciated :3


Monday, October 26, 2009 @ 7:41 PM
0 Comments ? leave me one?
Took the USTET yesterday. Saw a lot of Bosconians and some classmates in braintrain. I was really nervous on the way to the campus since I didn't review much. On the way to my room as I walk along the corridor people were looking at me which was pretty weird then I heard a voice saying : Ui, kamukha ni Ciriaco. (it was Edward) I saw him, Ramon and Doms in front of a room. yey. I'm not alone. I saw KC in the cr. The exam was okay. It was easy compared to ACET but I'm not really sure if I'll get accepted there. I hope so.

LOVING the show Sonny with a chance. I really like the pairing Chad and Sonny. Chad is so cute when he gets jealous:D HAHAHA X) Did you know that Chad a.k.a. Sterling Knight is the son of Zac Efron in the movie 17 again. He was a nerd there but here... he's the cutest guy ever.ILOVEHIMBut not as cute as Yuto Nakajima the love of my life. hahaha XD

Here is one of the hundreds dialogue that I like :



Chad : KISS 4 little letters just like my name.


Sonny: and your NUTS. 4 little letters just like your name.

I got lost looking at his eyes. LOL (a line from episode 18)



If the road is rough, letting myself experience pain and suffering will make me go forward positively.