Copyrighted ?

+follow -dashboard
profile links affies tag credits

Welcome to my blog!
Be nice & don't be a die hard copycat!
Tags are highly appreciated :3


SAp
Saturday, November 7, 2009 @ 7:04 PM
0 Comments ? leave me one?

Had a super fabulous fun at our SAP but before that I have to tell the world my first all souls day in the Cemetery :/



jollibee breakfast stop over my new BFF.lol



Fly Kite Fly Airplane :D

November 1.




We went to Heritage after the morning mass. My ninang was already there and she lost an earing so we've help her look for it and thankfully I found it:) After a little while my great grandmother and my other relatives came. Afternoon. so hot but I flew a kite. It's my first time. It was a nice experience but I got bored after a while. I think all I did was eat eat and eat. hahaXD


After our long weekend, it's tine for school again. boo. haha.


Saturday. November 7

SAP. We went to Silang, Cavite and taught the children there. It's kinda an outreach program. Seeing little children without slippers made me feel sad. We told them stories which was acted by Jaz, Lanz, Eero, Miggy and etc. So funny. And we ask them to draw the characters of the stories. I was the one who handed the crayons and paper to them. When they saw the old and used crayons that we brought for them to use they were so happy. The next time I visit I'll try to bring as much crayons and pencils as I can. SAP Educational group :D Can't wait for next time.







SAP Educational Group :))


I take back what I said about gossip girl. I have just finish watching episode 8 of season 3 and STILL can't get over blair and chuck. I LOVE THEM. sorry 90210. They are the best soap opera couple!!! HAHA. CHUCK is SO LOVE. One of my fave quotes :)))

Chuck: You were right. I was a coward running away again, but
everywhere I went, you caught up with me. So I had to come back.



Blair: I want to believe you, but I can't. You hurt me too many
times.


Chuck: You can believe me this time.


Blair: Oh. That's it?


Chuck: I love you too.


Blair: But can you say it twice? No i'm serious, say it twice!


Chuck: I love you, I love you, that's three, four, I love
you.


Blair Waldorf and Chuck Bass



If the road is rough, letting myself experience pain and suffering will make me go forward positively.