Copyrighted ?

+follow -dashboard
profile links affies tag credits

Welcome to my blog!
Be nice & don't be a die hard copycat!
Tags are highly appreciated :3


Friday, October 30, 2009 @ 5:47 PM
0 Comments ? leave me one?

You Wanna Live In The Zip, You've Gotta Live By The Code

Since I have watch all 18 episodes of Sonny with a chance, I need a little bit of drama in my life. My dad bought a DVD of the first season of 90210. I really like this show. In my opinion this better than Gossip Girls. Don't take my word for it since I've only watched the first season of GG. I wanna watch the 2ND season so badly. Naomi is so pretty even though she makes Annie's life miserable. tsk. Ethan is not in the 2ND season? WTH. I really like him. BTW, he's the first guy from the left on the picture.


No classes today. Signal number 2 here in Laguna and it did not rain here even for a bit. I woke up early for nothing. Alys and Trish are suppose to come here to hang out but there parents didn't allow them. It's okay. My bro, sis and I bonded spent time together by watching UP. The start was really sad. Me being very emotional and sensitive hate that part. It's not that funny but it's cute and I enjoyed watching it. :D


If the road is rough, letting myself experience pain and suffering will make me go forward positively.