Copyrighted ?

+follow -dashboard
profile links affies tag credits

Welcome to my blog!
Be nice & don't be a die hard copycat!
Tags are highly appreciated :3


Sunday, April 11, 2010 @ 10:43 PM
0 Comments ? leave me one?
No words can express how annoyed and frustrated I am right now. Ugh.

I've watch a Korean MV in Myx last year and my first impression was "This is really catchy". I tried to remember the name of the group so that I can download that song. I have search for it for quite a while and I have given up all hopes of finding that song. I have been addicted, really addicted, in You're Beautiful since last friday. I have just watch its last episode about 2 hours ago and I still can't move on. While I was searching for behind the scene clips I came across a video where Jeremy was singing some songs, in supr hyper mode. One of the songs that he was singing was kinda familiar so I have search for it. And found out that THAT SONG is the song that I wa looking FOR for some months now. I should be happy, right? I am. REALLY!

While I was searching for more Jeremy videos I found out that FT Island (Jeremy, Lee Hong Ki in real life, is the lead vocal in this korean band)was HERE in the Philippines. AND THEY SANG A YOU'RE BEAUTIFU OST!the hell. I should be happy that they came here but what's wrong with me? I did'nt now that he was here. It makes me really sad that I'm not updated to this kind of things anymore.ugh. JEREMY please come back.


My New wallaper :) [Jeremy is so cute]

If A.N.JELL was a real band, I will support them and buy all their cd's :)

I've change my link to mysweetanjell to show how much I LOVE THEM. I'm such a nerd :P

I LOVE YOU A.N.JELL!



If the road is rough, letting myself experience pain and suffering will make me go forward positively.