Copyrighted ?

+follow -dashboard
profile links affies tag credits

Welcome to my blog!
Be nice & don't be a die hard copycat!
Tags are highly appreciated :3


Saturday, September 1, 2007 @ 7:14 AM
0 Comments ? leave me one?
Our recollection really become one of the most memorable events in my life...

Last Thursday we had our recollection. We are the last section from our batch to have our recollection in Silang, Cavite. We had fun singing in the bus and laughing about everything that we hear and see. The place was so great and very beautiful. The food was not half bad. The time was not enough everybody doesn't want to get out of the bus after we arrive in our school. I was kind of disappointed to arrive in school 30 minutes early. What a bummer....

We had our 'Sayawit' competition yesterday. It was really fun dancing. We came in 2nd place, Faenza was really great. I say were not that bad at least we had fun and really enjoyed ourselves.

1,2,3..... CASTEL..... hehehe...

A little treat for you...
Recollection






If the road is rough, letting myself experience pain and suffering will make me go forward positively.