Copyrighted ?

+follow -dashboard
profile links affies tag credits

Welcome to my blog!
Be nice & don't be a die hard copycat!
Tags are highly appreciated :3


Sunday, September 27, 2009 @ 7:38 PM
0 Comments ? leave me one?

I'm so exited about David Archuleta's new album. If I'm not mistaken, it will be released this October. Can't Wait! I'm so exited. It's a Christmas Album that's why I thought it was a little corny at first but I don't care now since I am SURE it will sound great :D Gosh. I have just watched the iCarly episode where HE was a guest there. I was disappointed since his part there is not that big. I still LOVE him no matter what. BTW, he didn't sing which pissed me off cause I waited for a long time for the video to load. Anyways he's so cute (as always) LOL.


I want new shoes. EckoRed sounds nice. Pink please. hahaXD I'm a girl I can't help it.


If the road is rough, letting myself experience pain and suffering will make me go forward positively.