Copyrighted ?

+follow -dashboard
profile links affies tag credits

Welcome to my blog!
Be nice & don't be a die hard copycat!
Tags are highly appreciated :3


Saturday, October 10, 2009 @ 7:32 PM
0 Comments ? leave me one?

Yesterday we went to Asia Pacific College for the Robotics competition and we won 2nd pace. I know that I'm not that much of help but I'm very happy that I had this experience. I'll miss our robot. Laguna Bel Air School won. Their time was 36s and ours is 1m 10.4s and the third placer was more or less than 4m. It was such a close competition between us. I think there were 3 schools who had not finish the race out of the 8(not sure)schools who are competing.

Our second place robot... BATIBOT :P

here are some pictures from our YES CAMP:



Exams!!! ihatethemsomuch D:


If the road is rough, letting myself experience pain and suffering will make me go forward positively.