Copyrighted ?

+follow -dashboard
profile links affies tag credits

Welcome to my blog!
Be nice & don't be a die hard copycat!
Tags are highly appreciated :3


Monday, September 28, 2009 @ 9:18 AM
0 Comments ? leave me one?
NO CLASSES ! Woke up around 8:15 this morning which is expected since I haven't had a descent "sleep time" in a long time. It WAS a great morning but as soon as I have open the tv all the news was about bagyong ondoy. Many people died. Let us pray for all of them. This are one of the times that I feel truly blessed that I lived here in Laguna. Thank God that my relatives in Bicol are safe and sound.

As I was saying on my other post, the rain is not that hard actually but I guess it was the water content of the rain. (Sorry, that is what I understand) Let us help prevent pollution. PLANT MORE TREES! wow. Environmentalist na ko :D

I still need to finish my health project. bye blog world :P


If the road is rough, letting myself experience pain and suffering will make me go forward positively.