Copyrighted ?

+follow -dashboard
profile links affies tag credits

Welcome to my blog!
Be nice & don't be a die hard copycat!
Tags are highly appreciated :3


Sunday, September 27, 2009 @ 12:47 PM
0 Comments ? leave me one?
We just had our YES camp. YES stands for YOUNG EARTH SAVERS. It was so awesome. I'm gonna post some pictures here later. grabe. Mga 2 hours lang tulog ko. We were supposed to finish at about 1 pm, due to the weather all the things that we were supposed to do was CANCELLED. So basically they ended the camp 9:30 in the morning.

Storm. What I hate about our country is kapag umulan ng konti ay sobrang baha sa ibang lugar. The rain was not that hard (my opinion. This is the effects of global warming in our country. The MAIN problem of our generation today is TRASH. This is a serious issue. Most people blame the government for what is happening to them now. I agree that they have some faults about this issue but the problem is solely from us.

LET US GO GREEN NOW!

I won't beg you to help our planet but I just want everyone to know that we LIVE here and we DON'T OWN it.




If the road is rough, letting myself experience pain and suffering will make me go forward positively.