Copyrighted ?

+follow -dashboard
profile links affies tag credits

Welcome to my blog!
Be nice & don't be a die hard copycat!
Tags are highly appreciated :3


Tuesday, September 22, 2009 @ 8:57 AM
0 Comments ? leave me one?
wahh. Haven't posted for awhile now. ACET is done and all I have to do is to wait for the results. No words can explain what I felt after the exam. ugh. I don't even want to talk about it. I'm currently at school. IT Time. so boring. The Internet connection is slow as usual.

My dad is still on his way to US. I miss him already. It was so funny when I made him say those cheesy lines from the twilight saga like " Take care of my heart coz' I left it with you". TALK ABOUT HILARIOUS. But you have to admit it was kinda sweet when a guy says that to you. <3


If the road is rough, letting myself experience pain and suffering will make me go forward positively.