Copyrighted ?

+follow -dashboard
profile links affies tag credits

Welcome to my blog!
Be nice & don't be a die hard copycat!
Tags are highly appreciated :3


Friday, April 30, 2010 @ 9:33 PM
0 Comments ? leave me one?
Finally. It rained. I just love the rain. It feels nice to just lie down and listen to the raindrops falling on the rooftop :)

I'm now enrolled in UST. Class 1A2. Janela and I are classmates. love it. BFC talaga. I'm getting excited now. I was a bit sad that my HS life have ended. Now, I can't wait.

My Big Bang addiction continues on. I'm starting to love like T.O.P :D

G-Dragon looks so cute in that yellow shirt :)))

I'm currently listening to G-Dragon and T.O.P's song "We Belong Together" ft. Park Bom and its really sweet. Their voices really compliments each other :D By the way I would like to have that phone. It's so freaking awesome! (the one that they're are holding)



If the road is rough, letting myself experience pain and suffering will make me go forward positively.