Copyrighted ?

+follow -dashboard
profile links affies tag credits

Welcome to my blog!
Be nice & don't be a die hard copycat!
Tags are highly appreciated :3


Monday, May 10, 2010 @ 7:55 PM
0 Comments ? leave me one?
Blogging since 2007. I had many link exchanges through those years. Most of their blogs are not updated anymore :( After 6 months of not 'really' using the cbox, I've decided I wanna look for online friends who are willing to exchange link with me. I don't wanna link just anybody. I'll only link interesting blogs. For the people (one for now) who agreed to link me up, Thanks a lot. I'm back now :D Thanks Cheen! I'm happy to meet a fellow BB fan :)

Seungri and Daesung NEVER fails to make me smile. The Like Big Bang mv was the funniest thing ever. This is like the 10th time I've watched this and I'm still laughing like there is no tomorrow. Here's the video:


It really is a shock to me that most of bloggers that I have stumble to today are Kpop fans.The last time I was blog hopping, I never found a J-pop or K-pop fan like me. K-pop is really changing the world. hahaha :) Spread the LOVE!

Labels: , , ,



If the road is rough, letting myself experience pain and suffering will make me go forward positively.