Copyrighted ?

+follow -dashboard
profile links affies tag credits

Welcome to my blog!
Be nice & don't be a die hard copycat!
Tags are highly appreciated :3


Monday, May 3, 2010 @ 5:44 PM
0 Comments ? leave me one?
After watching some Hey Say 7's videos during their debut days, I really feel bad for Yuto. Yuto was and still tall, he has a good voice and awesome dance moves. He was my favoraite member. Now, he seems just like a back-up dancer for Yama-chan and Chinen. T.T Hitomi no screen is their worst single ever. The musci was okay. The dance steps are horrible. The promotional video looks like a live action adaptation of........ i don't know. The bottom line is that it sucks. I wish they'll release a new song. A good song. *sigh* I miss the times when I go gaga over them
:(


If the road is rough, letting myself experience pain and suffering will make me go forward positively.