Copyrighted ?

+follow -dashboard
profile links affies tag credits

Welcome to my blog!
Be nice & don't be a die hard copycat!
Tags are highly appreciated :3


Sunday, May 9, 2010 @ 9:04 PM
0 Comments ? leave me one?
Happy Birthday to the greatest detective EVER!
You thought I forgot? Never. Happy 17th Birthday Yama-chan! <3 The most popular Hey! Say! JUMP member. and most probably the most goodlooking. You won't probably read this but it's okay. Thanks for your awesome dramas! You made me love you in Tantei Gakuen Q and YOU made me love you more in Hidarime Tantei Eye. I hope someday I can see you in person!

Many pictures dedicated to this boy are posted in HSJ's site. Good for him! Many fan girls are surely happy for him.


Labels: , , , ,



If the road is rough, letting myself experience pain and suffering will make me go forward positively.