Copyrighted ?

+follow -dashboard
profile links affies tag credits

Welcome to my blog!
Be nice & don't be a die hard copycat!
Tags are highly appreciated :3


Sunday, May 23, 2010 @ 5:42 PM
0 Comments ? leave me one?
I was tagged by Eunice :)

1.Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 18, and find line 4.
- "What do you mean, waited so long?" (Breaking Dawn)

2.Stretch your left arm out as far as you can. What do you reach
- The mirror.

3. What is the last thing you watched on TV?
- I forgot. I have not watch anything since yesterday morning.

4. Without looking, guess what time it is?
-5:45 pm

5. Now look at the clock. What is the actual time?
-5:43 pm. SO CLOSE!

6. With the exception of the computer, what can you hear
-The electric fan :)

7. When did you last step outside? What were you doing?
- This morning when we went to Church. Attend the mass :)

8. Before you started this survey, what did you look at?
- 2pm's version of The Shouting Reds

9. What are you wearing?
- Dark Blue shirt and pink shorts

10. Did you dream last night?
- I think about Big Bang. LOL

11. When did you last laugh?
- About 4 hours ago while watching Pops in Seoul in youtube. I love Xander, Eli and Kevin!

12. What are on the walls of the room you are in?
-Wall clock :)

13. Seen anything weird lately?
-Nope which is pretty weird.

14. What do you think of this quiz?
-I takes my boredom away :)

15.What is the last film you saw?
-Kick Ass :)

16. If you became a multi-millionaire overnight, what would you buy?
A new phone, laptop and a house. BIG BANG if I can :D Tickets to go to Seoul and Tokyo. Bunch of new Clothes!!!! :)

17. Tell me something about you that I don't know.
-I studied in the same school for 13 years from my Preschool days to my High School life. Proud to be a Bosconian.

18. If you could change one thing about the world, regardless of guilt or politics, what would you do?
-Politics in this country :(

19. Do you like to dance?
- YES even though I'm not good at it.

20. George Bush.
-What?

21. Imagine your first child is a girl, what do you call her?
- Don't know. I'm not thinking about it yet.

22. Imagine your first child is a boy, what do you call him?
-Same as my answer in number 21.

23. Would you ever consider living abroad?
-YES. Somewhere nice.

24.What do you want God to say to you when you reach the Pearly Gates?
-You'll love it here :D

25. Tag six people who must also do this in THEIR Blog:
- Shen. Saejin. Face Down. Yume. Joyce. Aehlyn.

Labels: , ,



If the road is rough, letting myself experience pain and suffering will make me go forward positively.