Copyrighted ?

+follow -dashboard
profile links affies tag credits

Welcome to my blog!
Be nice & don't be a die hard copycat!
Tags are highly appreciated :3


Monday, May 24, 2010 @ 9:15 PM
0 Comments ? leave me one?
I've just started watching U-KISS' Vampire episode. Kiseop's story. I was about to cry. He told them that there was a point in his life that he wanted to commit suicide T.T U-kiss is a great group. I hate myself for not being a fan earlier. They are great guys. I think that the management was doing a lousy job with their promotion. They're famous now though. U-KISS Fighting! Don't get me wrong. I'm a VIP till the end :)I just hate stupid comments about them.I think that other boy groups are famous now because of their management. Like MBLAQ being promoted by Rain and etc. MBLAQ is great too!

Labels:



If the road is rough, letting myself experience pain and suffering will make me go forward positively.