Copyrighted ?

+follow -dashboard
profile links affies tag credits

Welcome to my blog!
Be nice & don't be a die hard copycat!
Tags are highly appreciated :3


Monday, May 19, 2008 @ 8:04 PM
0 Comments ? leave me one?
Bored! Still bored! Very Bored!

I've been watching my anime dvd's. [again!] I'm still bum about our cable here. There's no animax, its like my fave channel...[yes I'm addicted] I miss watching anime in my room at our old house. My dad [still] hasn't put up my TV in my room. I'm not that mad about it mainly because my dad is kind of busy lately.

Yehey! I get to play tennis again! So happy!

Anyways while I was reading Benn's blog I found something interesting. Danny wasn't invited at the finale!I was like,"WHAT THE?".
here's his video:



I dunno whats happening but I was really looking forward for the finale and I really expected all the top 24 for this season to be there. After I heard this from Benn [belated happy birthday! luv yah!] I went to Inah's house and I had my snack there. Thanks Inah! Then we went to my place to get my racket [finally I get to use it] then head off to the court. Mikee's dad was there so we had our lessons. I feel bad for Aina, she have Chicken Pox. Hope she gets well soon!


If the road is rough, letting myself experience pain and suffering will make me go forward positively.