Copyrighted ?

+follow -dashboard
profile links affies tag credits

Welcome to my blog!
Be nice & don't be a die hard copycat!
Tags are highly appreciated :3


Thursday, June 5, 2008 @ 7:41 PM
0 Comments ? leave me one?
Its been a while since I last posted. Miss my blog!

I didn't really do anything special this last few days. Just regular stuff like playing tennis everyday with some friends.

Last Wednesday we ate at Rose and Grace. I Love that place. Anyways we went
there to eat with our aunt from states. I a surprise when I saw my
cousin Nikki there. We got tired of waiting for the others so we ate
before them. Then after sometime they finally arrive.Tita Grace was with them an again I was surprise when I saw my other cousins with her.



Yehey! The cocky trio is back. Its
been such a Long Time since we last saw
each other . I was really happy when I saw them!

here's another pix of my cousin Aika...



She's so KAWAII! I
envy her for getting to wear such cute outfit. I did it once but I'm
too embarrass to try it again. I really want to try cosplaying. Did I mention how cute she is!



We took pictures before leaving the restaurant.
See how many we are. I think we are about 20 or something. We got this
whole room all for ourselves. After this we went to our grandparents
house.

We talk for hours. Time moves so fast. We talk about so much stuff, of course including anime. Wahh! Miss them now. They live in Makati
[so far from us] I hope we meet again soon. They even want to have
sleep over at my place sadly they can't cause school's about to starts.
Nikki, Tessa and I are the same age and level at school, maybe that's
why we can talk about stuff likes there is no tomorrow. waahh! Really really miss them!!


I've been tag by pauline

You share 8 things that your readers don't know about you. Then at the end you tag 8 other bloggers to keep the fun going.
* each blogger must post these rules first.
* each blogger starts with eight random facts/habits about themselves.
* bloggers that are tagged need to write on their own blog about their eight things and post these rules.
* at the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.
* don't forget to leave them a comment telling them they're tagged, and to read your blog.


1. I thumb suck when I was a kid...

2. I don't really like to eat sea foods... people think I'm maarte cause I'm picky

3. I still have my 15 yrs. old stuff toy... My grandpa gave it to my mom when she was pregnant with me...

4. And I also sleep with that stuff toy... Its one of m treasured possession!

5. I love to daydream.... Sometimes I even do it in class..

6. I know how to play the drums... not good at it though...

7. I sing... I'm in the choir in school...I can sing Japanese songs as long as I'm familiar with it..

8. I also act... member of the theater club and proud of it....


I tag: Lorraine, Dhea, Dihar, patricia, pauu, nicola, xty and andrea


If the road is rough, letting myself experience pain and suffering will make me go forward positively.