Copyrighted ?

+follow -dashboard
profile links affies tag credits

Welcome to my blog!
Be nice & don't be a die hard copycat!
Tags are highly appreciated :3


Thursday, June 3, 2010 @ 6:35 PM
0 Comments ? leave me one?
It's been a while Blog! I missed you. Classes is not even starting yet and I'm so busy. ugh. Last Saturday we went to Manila to buy stuff for my room then UST. We bought a bunch of necessities like my comforter, towel, and some other stuffs like 6 different colored nail polish. For me it's a necessity ;) I was so tired and I wanna rest so badly but ended up going to a 'pool party' with my high school friends'. It was fun.

Sunday hmm, we went to the church (as usual) then off to Eastwood. Our first stop was at Heritage to visit my lola. I LOVE YOU LOLA HOPE YOUR HAVING A GREAT TIME IN HEAVEN. We had our hairs rebonded. My tita paid for everything so it's cool. I heard my cousins got jealous and they also had their hair rebonded plus my one of my cousins GF. So in the end, Seven people went in and out of the room with new hairstyles. Oh yeah, the color of my hair is now chestnut brown not black. yiee. Thanks Tita! I LOVE YOU! Since we were there first we decided to stroll around the mall and ended up taking many pictures :))

Last Monday, we went to UST again to get my uniform. My daddy also bought me a new phone. hehehe. Nokia 5230 is my new bestfriend :D


Was Tagged by Bubbles Unnie :D
Instructions:
1.) Copy tag to your own notes and start modifying it.
2.) Omit existing answers.
3.) Write your answers and tag as many as you want.

Rules:Use the first letter of your name to answer each of the following questions. They have to be real. Nothing made up. If the person before you had the same initial, you MUST have different answers, strictly NO carbon copy in that case. You cannot use any words twice. You cannot use your name for the boy and girl's name questions.

1.) What is your name
Pauline
2.) A four letter word
Pose :P
3.) A boy's name
Paul
4.) A girl's name
Paula
5.) An occupation
Princess? ;)
6.) A color
Pink
7.) Something you wear
Panties. haha XD
8.) A food
Parfait. yum :))
9.) Something found in the bathroom
Pink Bath Towel :)) can't think of any :P
10.) A country
Poland
11.) A reason for being late
punctual. I'm never late... ;)))
12.) Something you shout
Psst? this is hard :P
13.) A movie title
Princess Diaries
14.) Something you drink
Pepsi :P
15.) A musical group
Perfume ~ j-pop
16.) An animal
Pig Rabbit from Your Beautiful ;)
17.) A street name
P. Noval Street. my soon home ;D
18.) A type of car
Porsche. I WANT ONE >.<
19.) An internet site/blogsite
plurk.com
20.) A song
Pyramid by Charice
21.) A President's name
Don't know eh.
22.) A cartoon character
Pooh Bear :)
23.) Name of School
Princeton ~ wow :))
24.) A sport
Ping Pong
25.) A Latin word
Puchre ~ beautifully in English

I'm gonna Tag YOU! If you're reading this you've been tagged ;D
Gonna go to the mall later to buy some more stuffs. Guys, Sorry for the late replies and if I forget to link you please remind me on my tag board. And if any of you can suggest any good songs I'll really appreciate it. K-POP or not, it's okay ;D

Labels: , , , ,



If the road is rough, letting myself experience pain and suffering will make me go forward positively.