Copyrighted ?

+follow -dashboard
profile links affies tag credits

Welcome to my blog!
Be nice & don't be a die hard copycat!
Tags are highly appreciated :3


Thursday, July 16, 2009 @ 6:49 PM
0 Comments ? leave me one?
Yesternight. :P We had watched 17 Again


I really enjoyed watching this. To tell you the truth I did not expect Zac Efron to actually be this good as an actor. I thought he just needs to look good in front of the camera. Matthew Perry too did an excellent job :P This is one of my fave movie now. I highly recommend this. I can't stop laughing in every funny scene :D

BTW. belated happy birthday ysa :D



Since last week I've been watching the same anime again and again and again. :P I love this. This is the anime version of It Started with a Kiss and its sequel. I thought his will be boring since I have the DVD of the live action drama but I was wrong again. Such a cute Love story. I absolutely LOVE its 2nd Ending song.

Tomorrow is Inah's birthday. I'm a little exited :D I hope many people will come in spite of the rain.

July 15, 2009
NYC boys and Nakayama Yuma w/ B.I. Shadow have released their new single. LSS. I kept singing Sky High and Akuma na koi this past few days but I hate the pv of Akuma na Koi. It is just too plain for a JE pv unlike Sky High.

While browsing I saw some paparazzi pics :D


yuto looks mad here..




Mcdo again?!? i LOVE his hat<3:P



Bye Blog World <3


If the road is rough, letting myself experience pain and suffering will make me go forward positively.