Copyrighted ?

+follow -dashboard
profile links affies tag credits

Welcome to my blog!
Be nice & don't be a die hard copycat!
Tags are highly appreciated :3


Saturday, July 4, 2009 @ 7:20 PM
0 Comments ? leave me one?
My essay is almost done. Yehey!! I know it's not that great but I'm proud of it. I showed the draft to my dad. Well more like I read it to him. I'm kinda nervous reading it to him coz he is kinda a perfectionist sometimes. [Can't blame him this essay is an important factor in my ateneo application] I am so happy that he love it but I have to read it to my grandfather next he will be the REAL judge. :D The Essay's topic is the experiences and acomplishments that you have that define you as a person. WTH, right.But I guess I did it.



Can anybody tell me when will Hey! Say! JUMP relase a song.

Later Blog.


If the road is rough, letting myself experience pain and suffering will make me go forward positively.