Copyrighted ?

+follow -dashboard
profile links affies tag credits

Welcome to my blog!
Be nice & don't be a die hard copycat!
Tags are highly appreciated :3


Saturday, July 4, 2009 @ 12:06 PM
0 Comments ? leave me one?
WAHH!! its been a whole year since i last updated my blog. As you can see new layout and a new me. haha. Well somethings don't really change like how lazy I am.

I can't believe it I'm already a senior :D My Friend Inah and I went to David and David Concert here in Manila it was so awesome meeting them in person. [i know it's not really related of me being a senior..] And I have a pet named Meng. She's so adorable. hahaXD

School is so stressful for me. I really want to be part of the honors in our batch and I REALLY REALLY REALLY need to prepare for my entrance exam in Ateneo. I was so happy that my grandfather will pay my tuition fee if i pass ACET. Please pray for me. I really want to study there..

I'm sorry if I have use the word REALLY like a hundred times. LOL :P
Okay I'll finish my essay first. Bye Blog world :D


If the road is rough, letting myself experience pain and suffering will make me go forward positively.